Other Python Game theory libraries¶
- Axelrod: a research library aimed at the study of the Iterated Prisoners dilemma [Knight2016].
- Gambit: a C library with a Python interface for the computation of equilibria [McKelvey2016]. How does Nashpy relate to Gambit.
- Game theory explorer a web interface to gambit useful for teaching. [Savani2015]
- PyNFG: PyNFG is a Python package for modeling and solving Network Form Games.
- lrslib: A C implementation of a reverse search algorithm with modules for Nash equilibria computation.
- sagemath: The mathematical software package Sage has various algorithms for the computation of Nash equilibria.